Street Light Faults

How do I report street light faults?

If you wish to directly report a street light fault that you see in Marley Grange, it is very easy. Just capture the lampost number and email Public lighting. The lamp post number can be found at eye height from the street.

Public Lighting faults should be reported to the Public Lighting Section, Transportation Department.
Fault reports should include the number of the lamp post, the address closest to the lamp and the nature of the fault i.e: light out / on 24-7 / going on and off, etc.

Public lighting faults can be reported by:

Public Lighting Section,
Transportation Department,
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council,
County Hall,
Marine Road,
Dún Laoghaire,
Co. Dublin.